Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Couple of Funny Pix

Hi there fellow pilgrims,


One of the consequences of being slightly crazy is that I seem to attract loons and moonbat friends. It so happens that some of them are even relatives of mine. This week I received two pictures that made me laugh and I thought I'd share them with you. The first one may seem mean spirited if you happen to be a Hillary fan, but I thought it was funny anyway.


Reportedly a KFC in New York City.


These are the newest style of shoes for Oregon and Washington residents.

Some have asked if I've cut that glass shelf yet. The answer is no, but I'm getting closer to the big moment. The glass is standing propped up in our kitchen and I did a practice run the other night and cut a piece of glass to repair a picture frame, so it won't be long now. I'm just nervous because to make the shelf I have to cut a bigger piece and I don't want to screw it up. Keep your fingers crossed.
Tchau, until later
Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on anything here. I look forward to feedback from you.