Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Alphabetical Brain Busters

Hello fellow flakazoids,

I enjoy word puzzles of all kinds, especially crossword puzzles. But here are some fun little challenges to brighten your day. Complete the missing words to make the statements true. The first one is done for you. I'll post the answers tomorrow, just in case you get stuck.

A. 26 = L of the A (= 26 Letters of the Alphabet)
B. 9 (Oops, make that 8!) = P in the S S
C. 1001 = A N
D. 54 = C in a D (with the J)
E. 1 = W on a U
F. 11 = P on a F T
G. 2 = T and a P in a P T
H. 200 = D in M when you P G
I. 3 = B M (s h t r)
J. 57 = H V
K. 64 = S on a C
L. 40 = D and N of the G F
M. 4 = Q in a G
N. 13 = S on the A F
O. 12 = S of the Z
P. 32 = D at which W F
Q. 7 = W of the A W
R. 18 = H on a G C
S. 90 = D in a R A
T. 29 = D in F in a L Y
U. 5 = D in a Z C
V. 1000 = W that a P is W
W. 76 = T in the B P
X. 1000000 = M I W for O O Y S
Y. 4 = H of the A
Z. 13 = D in a B D

How did you do? I know this isn't real spiritual but I thought you'd like it anyway. If you missed a few, it's OK. You're still a good person. Relax, Monk!

Crazy, but not stupid
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on anything here. I look forward to feedback from you.