Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm back...

Hi friends,

I've been putting out the proverbial brush fires and fighting alligators for the last couple of days so I haven't taken the time to write. Besides, my brain tank was empty. It has had a slow leak for years anyway, and if I don't watch it closely it leaves me stranded by the side of the road, if you get my drift. Unfortunately, they don't make my kind of replacement parts anymore so I just have to live with the problem.

I am pleased to see how many of you have logged in to read this blog. That is encouraging. I will try to make it a worthwhile read.

Speaking of that, here is a great video for those of you who have a high-speed Internet connection. Hill Song Church is a huge church in Sydney, Australia. You may have seen some of their services on TV. It is the church where Darlene Zschech is one of the worship leaders. She is the one who wrote the worship song, "Shout to the Lord."



I've got to run. I have a funeral to attend. Pastor David Yoon went to be with Jesus and we are going to say goodbye to him for a little while. We grieve, but not as those who have no hope. Our hope is in the Lord.

I love you all,
Mike

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment on anything here. I look forward to feedback from you.