Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Here we go...

Hi friends,

This is a first for me. I've been thinking about starting a blog for quite some time but up until now haven't had the courage, for several reasons. For one thing, I wasn't sure that I had much to say that people would want to read. That may in fact prove to be true :). The other reason was simply that I wasn't sure I wanted to be tied down to writing every day. However, a friend encouraged me that the blog doesn't have to be updated daily. I can write when I want, when I have something important I want to communicate.

I've also been looking for ways to better stay in touch with the people in our congregation, Sellwood Baptist Church in Portland, Oregon. I'm hoping that this will become one more way to be connected to the people I love and serve.

Be patient with me. I'm not completely tech savvy and am feeling my way along in the dark here, but I look forward to hearing from many of you and sharing thoughts and ideas.

Still crazy,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on anything here. I look forward to feedback from you.