Friday, November 27, 2009

Something New Has Been Added

Hello crazy friends and twisted relatives,


I recently started a new blog that you might want to check out. Several people have asked me recently if there is any way to post my Sunday messages on this blog. I tried to figure out a way, but came to the conclusion that it would be simpler to start a new blog specifically for posting my sermons. So.... that is what I did. It is called "Mike's Messages." Catchy title, don't you think?


Anyway, feel free to check it out at... http://sellwoodmessages.blogspot.com My plan is to update it every Monday morning with my sermon from Sunday. That way, if you have to miss a service and want to know what the sermon was about it will be there for you. I am an expository preacher. That means I preach through whole books of the Bible and go verse by verse through the text. I'm not a topical preacher. Because of that if you miss a Sunday you miss part of the story. Up until Thanksgiving I have been teaching through the Gospel of Mark. We will resume that series after the first of the new year.


I will plan to use this blog for the same kind of random insanity that you have come to expect from me. Anyway, I love you all.


Your crazypants friend,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on anything here. I look forward to feedback from you.