Thursday, November 19, 2009

Politically incorrect and loving it...

Hello to all you God-loving, pistol-packin' crazy people,

My wacky sister-in-law from Wyoming, Deirdre, sent me this picture and I just have to share it with you. I don't know where it came from so I can't give credit where credit is due but it is priceless, and funny. Moreover, it expresses my own radical sentiments beautifully.





Unfortunately, I can't make the picture big enough for you to read the sign clearly, but what it says is...

My Next Door Neighbor wants to BAN all GUNS!
Their house is NOT ARMED!
Out of RESPECT for their opinions I promise NOT to use MY GUNS to PROTECT THEM.

Still preachin', prayin', laughin', and packin',

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on anything here. I look forward to feedback from you.