Wednesday, July 29, 2009

10 Days Left

Hello friends,

Yes, the days are clicking by very quickly. Since my last entry 5 days have already passed. There are only 10 left to go before my "big leap" into space. Thank you, by the way, for all the phone calls, emails, cards, and letters of support begging me not to jump. Of course I'm being sarcastic... Actually, not a one of you hairy cretins has written, called, or sent up so much as a smoke signal to say anything about it--not even my family members. From that I assume that either you don't care that I am risking life and limb for a cheap thrill, or that you are actually hoping that my chute won't open. I'm not sure which it is.

Anyway, I'm just keeping you informed. If anything happens to me, don't forget to feed my dog once in a while.

Counting the days,
Mike

3 comments:

  1. I think you should take the dog - may cure what ails him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Don, you could be right. But I'm not sure even that would work. Bubba is one twisted puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's your life, man.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on anything here. I look forward to feedback from you.