Tuesday, March 11, 2008

And now for something different...

Hi friends,

Do you remember the Monty Python show? Or perhaps a better question would be, "Will you admit to ever having watched Monty Python?" Anyway, on that show you would often hear them say, "...And now for something different." The whole show was pretty different, come to think of it. It was certainly an acquired taste.

All that to say that today I am including something different. Here are two clips that made me laugh. The first audio clip is genuine; the second obviously isn't. One is blond for sure; I have my suspicions about the other. And don't send me nasty emails about being meanspirited toward blonds. It's a joke, for crying out loud!

Actual 911 Call... http://www.divshare.com/download/4002156-ef4

BlondStar Emergency Call


Crazy as a loon, but a happy loon
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on anything here. I look forward to feedback from you.